Thank you for your interest. Entries are now closed for the 2022 scholarship. Please check back again later in the year for the 2023 scholarship.
We are accepting applications from students who have finished their final year at a secondary school in Canterbury in 2022.
The categories are:
- Excellence in academics; or
- Excellence in arts, sports, and performing arts; or
- Excellence in leadership and community service
Please select the one that best applies to you.
- All applicants must complete the webform below and attach relevant documents for consideration.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview which is usually conducted via online video call. The date for the interview will be decided by the Trust and communicated directly to those who have made the shortlist.
- You must personally attend the video interview, and if successful, must also attend the award ceremony.
- Applications close on 27 January 2023. Late entries will not be given consideration.
If you would like to be considered for the scholarship, please fill out the application form below and we will get back to you in due course.
For any questions, please use our contact form.